What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A Progressive Program of Proven Methods for Getting Stronger and Bigger— The World Champion’s Way
- Weak abs spell trouble and badness for lifters. Discover how to use the secrets of “HardStyle” breathing to end that strength-sapping and potentially disastrous deficit in your body…Pages 28—29
- Tight hamstrings screwing with your dead? THE answer could be this “down-under” tip, which requires almost no effort but yields an almost magical release for your bunched hammies…Page 9
- There’s a double-whammy to good technique. Knowing the nature of the double-whammy will inspire you to supersize your lifts by sticking to this advice from Pavel and Andy…Page 43
- When and how to employ the overspeed eccentric swing for spectacular improvements in explosivity and fantastic carryover for sports and general physical prep alike…Pages 197—200
- You aren’t as strong or tough mentally as you’d like to be and you know this because you’ve missed max lift attempts that you knew you were physically strong enough to make
- Are you a beginner? Then you have no business jumping straight in to the full deadlift. Be a wise and more successful beginner—and get airborne with THIS lift first…Page 29
- How to choose between the conventional deadlift and the sumo – get this right and you’ll reach your strength potential, get it wrong and you won’t…Page 12
- You have wasted valuable time “program hopping”—jumping from one training program to another—in the hope that you’ll find the magic training program
- Making THIS mistake could be devastating and has injured thousands before you—learn the hows and whys of how to save yourself from disaster…Page 16
- Why THIS quality is THE King for developing outlandish strength—and the 3 essential practices to make this quality a lock in your lifting…Page 96
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Deadlift Dynamite scores 74.53/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://deadliftdynamite.com/s1/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $49.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: deadliftdynamite.com you’ll also be taken through to deadliftdynamite.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)